Get a Room! (March 13-19)
The high drinking holidays are always busy in Deadwood, and Saint Patrick's Day is no exception. Our availability is pretty limited this week, but we do have a few options left for you last-minute travelers.
- Monday, March 13th: The Maid's Room on the second floor is booked up, but the rest of the house is available.
- Tuesday, March 14th: Happy Pi Day! We'll have pie and bad math jokes to celebrate during the evening, if anyone wants to join us! The first and second floors are booked, but the Music Room and luxury Attic Suite on the third floor are open.
- Wednesday, March 15th: The whole house is open! Take your pick of rooms. (Update: Music Room and Maid's Room are booked)
- Thursday, March 16th: The Maid's Room is booked, but you have your choice of the remaining rooms.
- Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18: We're completely booked both nights! If we get a cancellation, we'll post about it right away.
- Sunday, March 19th: The whole house is open. The Old Library on the first floor is a guest favorite!